Events & Project Manager
Location: Doha, Qatar
A versatile and enthusiastic professional offering over 19 years’ accumulated experience within large companies in Qatar. Pursuing a responsible career opportunity with an interactive organization that offers a constructive workplace, professional challenges, business development, and revenue growth. My proficiency in diverse fields, brings to the table distinct talents and experience, a fresh approach to problem-solving, a growth mindset, exceptional communication skills, flexibility, and ability to overcome different challenges.
Proficiency in orchestrating communications across a substantial number of internal and external stakeholders; gained the trust of the community by forging and nurturing professional relationships.
Competent in prioritizing and achieving projects tasks, as well as generating reports on activities and project’ outcomes within stringent deadlines.
High degree of comfort in tactical execution and ability to process a broad array of inputs into a strategy.
Strong background in staff development and supervision; lead and motivate teams committed to achieving a shared vision.
Cluster Manager |
The Living Adventure – Accor Group Apr 2022 to Jan 2023
The Living Adventure managed by Accor Group, provided hospitality services of residential accommodation for visitors to Global Sports Event 2022-World Cup, in the form of fully fitted and furnished buildings or villa compounds.
· Directly oversaw integration of onsite security process and operations for a global event, encompassing 65000 rooms across various properties and locations, to ensure safe continuation of services.
· Executed compliance audits on the security operations/procedures delivered by the third-party contracted company and implement corrective actions.
· Mentored teams and delivered trainings on best security practices for the successful execution of multiple projects.
· Compiled reports outlining performance data, risk assessments, security incidents and customer engagement for 130 properties, presenting key findings to senior leadership, including the Group Director.
· Boosted performance delivery and improvement by supporting a clear and concise line of communication with management at all levels.
Property and Events Management |
Al Asmakh Real Estate and Development Company Dec 2019 to Apr 2022
Real estate firm based in Qatar founded in 1920.AREDC services and expertise include navigating the real estate market – acting as both real estate agency and real estate broker – managing investments, property management, and the selling and leasing of properties.
· Synchronized all maintenance and development activities associated with two high rise properties to facilitate revenue growth in line with company policies and standards.
· Accomplished highest customer satisfaction by engaging with residential community members in terms of resolving critical issues.
· Orchestrated company-wide events for residents by developing event program guidelines, managing staffing levels, designing invitations, finalizing guest lists, catering services in line with set expectations and desired budgets.
· Executed internal and external event awareness and communication plan and associated deliverables. Including but not limited email invitations, web pages, direct mail, social media, PR.
Assistant to Operations Manager | Monkey Tale Resto-Lounge Mystique Management Jan 2019 to Nov 2019
Qatar market leader in two major sectors, Hospitality Management and PR & Marketing.
· Performed supervisory functions in relation to staff and operations as required by role.
· Managed key customer persona, collaborated with marketing ops to help measure sales pipeline, and drive marketing-influenced bookings for all events.
· Managed pre-event communication and post-event follow-up to optimize lead generation opportunities.
· Practiced best practices for the event execution to ensure consistency and retention of existing customers.
Employee Relations Services | Welfare & Housing Officer
Qatar Airways Dec 2008 to Aug 2018
State own flag carrier airline of Qatar. The airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, flying to over 150 international destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, using a fleet of more than two hundred aeroplanes. Qatar Airways Group employs more than 43,000 people.
· Uphold responsibilities for supplying top notch employee relations services to 13,000 cabin crew population from diverse socio- economic backgrounds.
· First point of contact with the employees, supplied services to management, performed non-complex workplace investigations, prepared reports for higher management to make informed decisions in compliance with policies.
· Developed and deployed induction packages for new joiners.
· Commended by top management due to exemplary performance in extremely sensitive situations.
· Functioned as departmental acting manager on two occasions; identified and delivered performance improvements.
· Designed, reviewed, and presented effective training programs for employees by assessing training needs to reach operational excellence.
· Partnered with the marketing department and architected promotional strategies to ensure business continuity, continuous brand awareness, and best market positioning.
Flight Attendant |
Qatar Airways May 2003 to Nov 2008
· Supplied outstanding customer service at an individual level, while maintaining maximum safety standards throughout the flights. Specialized in ensuring an optimal level of elite service.
· Promoted to premium class level in nine months owing to excellence in delivering an exceptional on-board service.
· Exclusively selected to ensure elite customer service for several VIP or inaugural flights.
· Successful participation in international or local marketing events promoting Qatar Airways image and products.
- June 2022/January 2024
Associate Diploma Level 5 - People Management at Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Organisational performance and culture in practice
Employment relationship management
Talent management and workforce planing
Reward for performance and contribution
Leadership and management development
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access