Please find my resume below for your kind perusal. I believe that I will be an excellent fit in your organization, given my extensive background in Administration . I believe that Administration and Human Resource are the driving force of a business’s support team, and I know that my skills and qualifications prove my ability to fill that role.
In my existing role, I support an office of over 400 people plus approx. 2000 site personnel in an Oil & Gas Engineering & Construction company in Qatar. I have always had a natural ability to work well with people, and mesh with office staff. I understand that good interpersonal skills allows for a more comfortable and cohesive office environment.
I believe that after you have reviewed my application and resume you will see that I possess an excellent skill set which could be utilized to its maximum potential with your organization. If you have any further questions or require additional documentation, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Masters in Public Administration at University of Karachi
Bachelor in Commerce at University of Karachi
- Feb 2008 – Present
Senior Administrative Officer at Black Cat Engineering & Construction CO. W.L.L. (BCEC)
• Introduce new ideas and concepts to the business to motivate and inspire better ways of doing things.
• In charge of setting up the offices and company requirements from A to Z for the new joint ventures from legal documents, office leasing, licenses furniture, consumables, equipment, manpower, etc. has done that before for 3 joint ventures as below
I. Amec Black Cat
II. Black Cat Consulting and Engineering services
III. Doosan Babcock Black Cat
• Involved with stakeholders to ensure health and safety standards are applied at company facilities, offices, accommodation, and vehicles.
• Provides day to day administrative support, guidance, and expert advice to senior management and Dept Heads.
• Design, implement, monitor and develop administration dept policies, procedures and processes, to ensure meeting company objectives and strategies, and employees’ expectations.
• Responsible of the company facilities and service management (offices and company provided accommodation) making sure that the facility meets the needs of the employees and the company and in a suitable condition i.e. maintenance, renovations, pest control, housekeeping, HVAC, security, safety, assets, office equipment, office keys distribution, parking access card, catering, lease agreement, suppliers, vendors and utilities potable water, sewage, domestic waste, and utilities.
• In charge of administration purchasing process from the starting point of rising the material requisition until the delivery of the materials of the materials and supplier selection criteria, of consumables, furniture, photocopy machines, uniform, telephones, office fixtures, fuel, cars, etc., and monitoring and controlling the monthly utility bills
• Ensures that all administration records and files are updated properly and maintain confidentiality, as hard copy if required and in the company’s ERP system.
• In charge of the company events management, planning, logistics and arrangement of all the necessary resources to make the event successful
• Expert and excellent working experience in all aspects related to Qatar Labor law, residency law, and all formalities of resident permit, employment visa, and Governmental requirements, from visas issuance, medical test, fingerprint, labor contracts, resident permits new and renewal, online application through E.Gov and Metrash, established a good relationship with the officials at Ministry of labor and ministry of Interior – immigration dept.
• Liaise with varies government dept, MOI, MOL, Traffic, Kahramaa, Customs, Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Environment.
• Oversee of hotels and tickets booking management through the approved travel agencies
• Fleet Management – handling approx. 150 vehicles and equipment’s, supervise the transport logistics arrangement i.e vehicle registration renewal, driver licenses, and drivers’ daily tasks, vehicle & equipment maintenance, service, and insurance, liaison with traffic department, scrapping and selling of old vehicles, hiring, new purchasing.
• Recommends orientation related to administration dept to HR dept for implementation and improvements to ensure that new recruits get an excellent first impression.
• Set the administration Dept. annual budget and ensures the budget is not exceeded.
• Ensuring that all administration systems and functions comply with any audit requirements. (Internal and external).
• Generate various Administration reports which make it easy to make decisions regarding the current resources, i.e. camps budget reports, asset reports, maintenance reports, leased vehicles, office furniture, and equipment, purchasing reports, facilities leasing, and contracts, etc..
• Corporate Communications – issues and reviews the administrations Dep’t– related memos, announcements, company-wide forms, and standards.
• Supporting supervisors and Departments heads to ensure the success of their teams, by Providing specialist information and guidance to employees and managers on the administration’s policy and practice.
• Good knowledge of administration IT infrastructure and digitalization of processes and practices.
• Look after the company provided camps, accommodation management, and catering.
• Handle Commercial part related to administration dept activities related to vendors and suppliers’ contracts and lease agreements.
• Ensure health and safety procedures are followed all the time by everyone (employees and visitors) at the company facilities.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints, and Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
• Asset Control and monitoring – Manage the utilization of company assets to ensure proper usage to maximize the asset life
• Control and monitor project site administrators and timekeepers to ensure that all administrative operations run smoothly.
• Also have experience in HR processes such as Employee relations, negotiations, leave scheduling, on boarding and off boarding of personnel
Achievements – Successfully completed the following Administrative projects:
• Successfully oversaw complete renovation of office facilities (approx 4000 sqr feet) for approx 380 pax. Project completed in 20 weeks. Successfully transition and relocated 380 pax from old office to new premises very smoothly in 2020.
• Was responsible to design new annual assessment system for Staff in 2008 / 2009 from scratch. The system was very successful and is still being used.
• Was Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for developing and successfully establishing Policies and Procedures for the Admin Department in Black Cat Engineering W.L.L. in March 2009 (present company).
• Have successfully developed and established more than 06 procedures independently which are successfully being used.
• Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for active participation in the completion of SFG project during 2009 – 2014.
• Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for active participation in the completion of QatarGas Shutdowns in Oct 2014 and Mar 2015.
• Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for active participation in the completion of Wakra Pipline Project.
- February 2005 – January 2008
Human Resources Officer at Hilton Pharma (Pvt.) Ltd.
• Assisted Director, HR in hiring procedure and assessment methods.
• Carried out initial interviews, orientation and exit interview of junior and senior staff.
• Assisted Director, HR in planning and organizing of the training activities of the firm.
• Evaluated the training needs of company employees and prepared Annual Training Programs accordingly.
• Developed, conducted and organized in-house training programs for junior management staff.
• Assisted Director, HR for the implementation of Performance Appraisal System.
• Developed and improved HR policies with the changing requirements of the organization.
• Maintained smooth working relations with the Labour Union and workers.
• Conducted and participated in disciplinary enquiries in line with the prevalent labor laws.
• Carried out and maintained all record of internal and external correspondence.
• Carried out surveys and Research studies related to human resource management in organization.
- March 2003 – January 2005
Development Executive - Marketing at Synergy Corporation
• Developing creative advertisement strategies.
• Meeting Government personnel to learn of requirements and tenders before officially published.
- Sept 2002 – January 2003
Human Resources Assistant at Paktel Communications
Provided daily assistance to the HR Manager.
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access