To gain meaningful employment with a progressive company and to further builds on my skills within the Food and Beverage
Management operations field.
I am a highly motivated individual with a proven track record in delivering within tight deadlines and working within exact
budgets. To achieve a high standard and to ensure customer satisfaction, I work closely with my team with whom I demonstrate
excellent interpersonal skills to build a strong, motivated team. I am fully aware of cross-cultural sensitivities and I am able to
work successfully in multi-cultural environments.
I have 20 years’ experience in the hospitality and Food and Beverage Management industry in a variety of locations. My
experience includes budgeting and management reporting, running special events, developing and motivating others, building
teams and monitoring team performance through performance management. My key roles and responsibilities include:
• Budget Management and Reporting
• Identifying capital needs and managing approved capital budget.
• Preparing annual department budget and ensuring sales and costs, and monitor progress throughout the year.
• Responsible for delivering the financial result set forth in the annual budget.
• Monthly forecast for all banquet operations.
• Ensuring optimum guest usage and monitors levels constantly.
• Performance Management of staff
• Monitoring and checking that all department reports and correspondence are completed accurately and
delivered punctually to the General Manager.
• Responsible for leading all Events, Conferences, Exhibitions, Weddings
• Pre-booking and budgeting for events such as parties and special functions.
• Hiring and performance management of the entire banquet operations staff.
• Detailing activities and banquet operations for the property
• Operation and execution of plans annual and monthly forecasts for banquet operations.
• Lead process improvements in banquet operations using post-convention reports i.e. meeting surveys and guest
satisfaction surveys to measure improvement.
• Liaise with Hotel banquet operations Directors to continually improve upon presentation profiles, banquets
offerings and service methods under the supervision of the VIP, Food and beverage.
• Overview meetings, VIP business activities, negotiating deals and contracts with a dedicated Events Sales Team
as well as co-ordinating the communication between clients, sales and operations.
• Staff Development and Training
• Ensure that all departmental training programs are developed, executed and measured.
Ensure that leaders attend required companywide training.
• Ensure that employees are trained to a competent standard.
• Responsible for employee recruitment, training, developing and termination.
• Sports and Fitness Programmes
• Keeping up to date with the latest developments in sports and fitness techniques and equipment, and make
appropriate recommendations to the management leading a team of 4 chefs 23 bar staff and a team of 156
through 11 outlets, restaurants, bars, sports club, room service and night club.
• Co-ordinating guest fitness assessments and ensure each guest receives an individual exercise program along
with the necessary instruction on use and safety.
• Engaged with specialized instructors such as tennis, water sports, etc. and ensuring they have the necessary
professional qualifications as well as high levels of interpersonal skills to deliver the guest fitness programme.
• Maintaining all areas in a spotless and hygienic condition, including locker and shower rooms.
• Ensuring all Food Hygiene and Health and Safety Regulations are strictly adhered to and implement any
legislation as required.
• Supervising Food and Beverage areas within the health, fitness and recreation areas and ensures they are
• Special Services
• Constructing effective growth strategies.
• Analyzing food safety costs.
• Uncovering greater productivity via technology.
- Active Listening. Adaptability. Communication. Creativity. Critical Thinking. Customer Service. Decision Making. Interpersonal Communication.
- 1985-Jun 1988
Superior Diploma In Tourism at C.N.F.D.I In Paris France
- Jul 7, 2013 - Jul 20, 2020
General Supervisor Services at Consolidated Contractors Company MPAC Qatar
- Jan 14, 2010 - Oct 4, 2012
Restaurant General Manager at Four Seasons Tourism (Italian Restaurant O Sole Mio)Muscat, Oman
- Mar 17, 2009 - Nov 4, 2009
Food & Beverage Manager at Jugurtha Palace ****Gafsa, Tunisia
- Oct 17, 2003 - Jan 4, 2009
Food & Beverage Manager at Tej Marhaba Hotel **** Sousse, Tunisia
- Aug 22, 2001 - Aug 10, 2003
Food & Beverage Manager at Radisson Resort & Thalasso***** Djerba, Tunisia
- May 1, 2000 - Aug 15, 2001
Food & Beverage Manager at Palmeraie Sangho Club**** Marrakech – Morocco
- Mar 1, 1997 - Oct 4, 2000
Food & Beverage Manager at Abha Palace Hotel **** Asir – Saudi Arabia
- Apr 2, 1994 - Feb 24, 1997
Events & Operations Manager at Holiday Inn**** Belgium. Brugge
- Mar 13, 1991 - Mar 31, 1994
Night Club Manager at Hotel Sofitel***** Belgium. Brugge
- Jun 1, 1989 - Mar 12, 1991
Head Waiter Manager at Hotel Sofitel***** Belgium. Brugge
- Jun 3, 1988 - May 31, 1989
Bar Lounge Supervisor at Hotel Sofitel***** Belgium. Brugge
Subscription required to View Contact Details. Subscribe Now