- CURRICULUM VITAEPERSONAL DETAILS
NAME : MS. FATHIMA SHAHUL
AGE & DATE OF BIRTH : 28Yrs, 6th July 1992
SEX : Female
MARITAL STATUS : Married
FATHER’S NAME : Mr. Shahul Hameed
SPOUSE NAME : Ameer khan shajahan
PRESENT ADDRESS : Fathima Manzil
NATIONALITY : Indian
RELIGION : Islam, Muslim
LANGUAGES KNOWN : English(read,write,speak)
Place of Issue : Trivandrum
Date of Issue : 24/04/2015
Date of Expiry : 23/04/2025
Enthusiastic, hardworking and competent healthcare professional who possess the required level of experience needed to deliver high quality, customer focused and clinically effective care in a modern well equipped clinical setting. Key qualities include being able to continually assessing customer needs and wishes, coping with frequent interruption in high pressure situations and being able to respond quickly to emergencies.
1. 22nd September,2019 to still continuing
STAFF NURSE (ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT)
SHARURAH ARMED FORCES HOSPITAL
2. 5th May 2016 to 15th July 2019
STAFF NURSE (ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT) AZEEZIA MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL
3. 23rd March 2015 to 26th April 2016
STAFF NURSE (ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT)
NIMS MEDICITY HOSPITAL
Name of College
Govt Higher Secondary School,Thykkav pathanamthitta
Board of Higher Secondary Examination ,Govt of kerala
Marthoma Higher Secondary School ,pathanamthitta
Board of public Examination, Govt .of Kerala
Course & Mode of study
Name of College
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
INE,SME,Regional center, chuttippara, Pathanamthitta
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala
● Ability to function independently in diverse assignments
● Efficient in providing Holistic Care to the assigned clients by using nursing process
● Awareness of the need for recording and reporting
● Co-ordination and control of activities within the client care team
● Knowledge in advanced nursing care
● Excellent communication skills
● Computer literate
● BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) & ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT(ACLS)
American Heart Association accredited, Valid from February 2017 up to 2019
Certificate verification code number: BLS (5ff046df9b93), ACLS (7a1fa8b0a25a)
• PEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT (PALS) ACCREDITED BY AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION VALID FROM 2021 – 2022
• BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) ACCREDITED BY SAUDI HEART ASSOCIATION VALID FROM 2021- 2022
● QATAR COUNCIL FOR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONERS(Registered General Nurse)PROMETRIC EXAM Qualified on 20th march,2021, confirmation number:: 8890000002570892
● SAUDI NURSING LICENSING EXAMINATION, appeared on 15th November 2018,with candidate ID:G180084039 qualified with an overall score 602
● IELTS EXAM (BRITISH COUNCIL): appeared on Dec-17 ,2016,acquired an overall band score of 7,CEFR LEVEL-C1
● Registered Nurse And Midwife ( KERALA NURSES AND MIDWIVES COUNCIL)
Nursing Registration number KL03201502095 dated from 11th march 2015 valid up to 10th march 2025,later can be renewed.
Software : MS-Office, Adobe photoshop,internet browsing & email
1. Designation: Staff Nurse (Accident & Emergency Department) from 22nd
September 2019 to still continuing
Institution: Sharurah Armed Forces Hospital
Sharurah Armed Forces Hospital (SAFH) is a secondary military health service
located in Sharurah City within Najran Region. SAFH is among of the southern
region armed forces hospitals. Sharurah Armed Forces Hospital, is 146 bedded
service hospital covering all the basic and essential specialities i.e. Accident &
emergency, medicine, surgery, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, ENT,
ophthalmology, dermatology, orthopaedics, dental, etc. Supported by four
cooperative departments: pharmacy, laboratory, radiology and physiotherapy. Apart
from the clinical wing the other strong wing is the administrative wing, including
program administration, medical, nursing, purchasing, logistics supply and finance
administrations. All these administrations are controlled and directed by T.Q.M.
administration to ensure the delivery of good quality healthcare that exceeds the
customers’ expectations, through a clear mission, vision, values, objectives and
scope of services.
1. Designation: Staff Nurse (Accident & Emergency Department)
Institution : Azeezia Medical College Hospital, Kollam
Azeezia Medical College Hospital is an NABH-safe-i accredited 500 bedded tertiary care teaching hospital with multi-specialty and super specialty disciplines of the ever expanding medical horizon. The departments are equipped with modern gadgets and state-of -the-art equipments having the cutting edge technology, to diagnose and treat patients with spectrum of diseases.
3. Designation : Staff Nurse( Accident & Emergency department)Institution : Noorul islam institute of medical science medicity
Nims Medicity is an ISO 9001-2008 certified 350 bedded Super Specialty Hospital with Medical Sciences and Research Institute with 42 specialty/super specialty ,headed by 150 eminent doctors from respective field and 1500 paramedical staff have been offering the highest standard health care to patients from various parts of world.
Provides a wide range of quality professional nursing care to patients. Functions using the Nursing Process with emphasis on direct patient care and related activities and referring to the Lippincott Manual and Mosby Competencies.
• Performs a systematic initial and on-going assessment of the patient’s physical and psychosocial status, specific to the age of the patient.
• Prioritizes nursing care for the patient based on assessment data, identified needs and plan of care.
• Assesses patient/family educational needs and readiness to learn utilizing appropriate resources.
• Assesses patient/family discharge planning needs utilizing appropriate resources.
• Collaborates with the patient/family and other members of the health care team to develop and update a plan of care that is consistent with the medical diagnosis and based on the patient’s changing physical, psychosocial and age related requirements.
• Establishes realistic and measurable goals that are culturally sensitive, and identifies nursing interventions to achieve the goals.
• Plans and organizes patient care activities on a daily basis.
• Provides total, direct nursing care consistent with the plan of care and needs of the patients with respect for the patient’s privacy, dignity, personal preference and culture.
• Reviews nursing and medical orders for accuracy and appropriateness.
• Completes specific competencies as identified by supervisor
• Teaches Patients and Families regarding treatment expectations
• Responds to Palliative care needs in conjunction with the wider hospital inter-disciplinary team
• Prepares, administers, and documents the administration of oral, parental and topical medications as prescribed by the physician. Is knowledgeable of therapeutic effects, usual dosages, contraindications, side effects and adverse reactions for all drugs and parental fluids administered. Maintains accountability for narcotics and controlled drugs.
• Intervenes appropriately in clinical emergency situations, initiates emergency resuscitative measures and assists with codes.
• Sets up equipment and assists physicians with diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
• Performs a wide range of nursing procedures with attention to accuracy, patient safety and comfort, including those requiring strict aseptic technique.
• Assists with transfer of patients within the health care facilities.
• Serves as transport nurse for patients during ambulance or aircraft transport.
• Teaches patients and their families with emphasis on compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimen.
• Supports families in meeting the patient’s psychosocial needs.
• Maintains a safe, clean and organized environment for the patient/ family/visitors and staff.
• Demonstrates priority setting skills and timeliness in responding to patient needs.
Principal Duties (cont’d)
• Evaluates quality of nursing care being delivered and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Evaluates on an ongoing basis the patient’s progress and the appropriateness of the plan of care involving the patient/family and other health team members.
• Updates the plan of care to reflect patient’s current health status and needs.
• Evaluates and documents the patient/family’s understanding of and response to the plan of care including teaching and discharge plans.
• Participates in presenting patient care conferences.
5) PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS:
• Practices within the established standards, policies and procedures.
• Recognizes when patient care needs extend beyond the limits of personal ability and consults appropriate resources.
• Treats customers (guests, patients, nurses, physicians and other employees) with courtesy, respect and caring behaviors.
• Always answers a patients call light/bell even if it is not an assigned patient and always takes the initiative to assist the patient.
• Knows and organizes work around the needs of assigned patients without a reminder to do so by the charge nurse, i.e. patients needing turned, fed, etc.
• Presents a positive image of JHAH through professional appearance and behavior.
• Maintains confidentiality by choosing the appropriate persons, time and place for patient related discussions.
• Takes appropriate action upon noticing a problem; does not wait for someone else to do it.
• Provides comfort measures during procedure if chaperoning, and always cleans area after procedure.
• Assures patient comfort and dignity measures during transport, without exception.
• Maintains a clean, safe and orderly environment by keeping unit clean and disposing of soiled, contaminated items.
• Tags and removes broken equipment from service and delivers to repair area.
• Frequently checks for and reads all communication/minutes.
• Provides input during development and review of patient care standards, policies and procedures and participates in the Interdisciplinary Quality Assessment & Improvement Program.
• Assumes responsibility for professional development and maintains currency in nursing for area of practice.
• Uses computer technology as required.
• Maintains infection control and safety awareness functions accordingly and initiates corrective action when indicated.
• Participates in fire and disaster drills and mock codes.
• Demonstrates acceptance, caring and empathy to patients and families.
• Maintains the confidentiality of patient/family information.
• Acts as a patient advocate and develop supportive relationships with patient/family maintaining a professional role.
• Uses verbal and nonverbal communication that conveys respect for the patient/family/visitor/staff.
• Communicates verbal information in an accurate concise and timely manner.
• Communicates written information in a legible accurate, concise and timely manner.
• Documents in a manner that is consistent with the nursing documentation guidelines.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other members of the health care team.
• Complies with department dress code.
• Maintains an acceptable standard of attendance and reports to work on time.
• Demonstrates support for Nursing Department Philosophy and Objectives
EXPERIENCE IN PERFORMANCE OF :
● Standard nursing management of the patients with emergency conditions which comprises of medical, surgical, Psychiatric, medico-legal, gynecologic, obstetric and pediatric conditions from the time of admission, and throughout the staying period of patient
● Connecting patients to monitors and monitoring them closely.
● Liaison with co-staff to coordinate client care and within the multidisciplinary team
● Proper administration and documentation of procedures
● Resuscitation Procedures, Management of IV fluids, blood transfusion.
● Insertion of Nasogastric tube, Intravenous cannula, Urinary Catheter and their removal.
● Oxygen administration, Suctioning, Steam inhalation, Nebulization, chest physiotherapy and Tracheostomy care.
● Collection of various specimens, taking ECG,ABG specimen, CVP monitoring, Glasgow coma scale assessment
● Maintaining I/O chart.
● RT feeding and oral feeding.
● Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitative measures when needed.
● Administration of Medication through IV,IM,ID,S/C,I/A,L/A
● Assisting in minor orthopedic and surgical procedures like application of plaster cast, splint, spica, skin traction, immobilizer, manual reduction, slab, cervical collar ,bandaging, suturing, suture removal, incision & drainage, aseptic dressing
● Maintaining records of patient care.
● Following doctors orders after the rounds and make necessary changes if any in treatment.
● Proper biomedical waste management in unit according to NABH standards
ASSISTED IN :
⮚ Intubation and extubation, Tracheotomy, Catheterization, Central line insertion, Arterial line insertion.
⮚ Endoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Colonoscopy, Ultrasound scanning, TVS,CT scan, MRI scan, EEG, Digital x-ray, portable x-ray, Doppler ultrasound
⮚ Echo cardiogram,
⮚ Lumbar puncture, thoracentesis, abdominal paracentesis, Inter costal tube insertion and drainage, Cardiac monitoring and wound dressing.
FAMILIAR WITH FOLLOWING EQUIPMENTS:
⮚ Sphygmomanometer, Thermometer, Glucometer, Pulse oxymeter, Cardiac monitors, Nebulizer, Steam inhaler, Infusion pumps, Syringe Pumps.
⮚ Defibrillators, Oxygen cylinder, Suction apparatus, , CVP monometer, NIBP, Laryngoscope, AMBU bag,
⮚ 12 lead ECG machine, Arterial Blood Gas analyzer.
I hereby declare that the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge and hereby undertake that I would discharge my duties honestly and to the satisfaction of the patients and my superiors
BSc NURSING at Mahatma Gandhi university, Kerala India
- 23/05/2015 - 26/042016
Accident and Emergency department staff nurse at Nims medicity, Trivandrum Kerala India
- 5/05/2016- 15/07/2019
Accident and Emergency department staff nurse at Azeezia medical college hospital Kollam Kerala India
- 22/09/2019 - still continuing
Accident and Emergency department staff nurse at Sharurah armed forces hospital, Saudi Arabia
Working as an Accident and Emergency department staff nurse from 22/09/2019 till now
Subscription required to View Contact Details. Subscribe Now