Location: Athens, Greece
IOANNIS ALEXATOS (MSc.)
Date of birth: 13 September 1982
Marital status: single, no children
CORE COMPETENCIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
· Analytical Problem Solver. Simplifies ambiguous and complex situations to deliver consistent, compelling, innovative and definitive solutions. Deployed multiple times to resolve challenges with troubled loans and to liaise with stakeholders and legal teams to deliver turnaround programmes.
· Business Plan Analysis. Experienced in financial statements analysis and portfolio analysis, good knowledge of accounting, statistics and econometric models, familiar with the reality of businesses after economic crisis.
· Excellent Communicator and Negotiator. Experienced in handling customers, always had good relations with colleagues. Can-do attitude at all times. Strong ability to adapt message to differing audiences. Worked on numerous deals and solutions designs and in presented these structured solutions in Committees to get them approved.
· Audit Experience. Great experience in compiling loans data for both bilateral and syndicated loans and providing information during External and Internal Audits of the Financial Institution.
· Integrity. Have always behaved ethically and consistently to my family’s and to institutional’s core values. Have always remained objective in my critical judgment regarding either a large Corporate Loan or a simple everyday business decision.
· Adaptability and Flexibility. Proven ability to remain resilient and tenacious under pressure whilst displaying fortitude in the face of adversity. Effectively collaborates with cross functional teams within the organisation.
November 2005 – today PANCRETAN BANK SA, Athens Greece
Loan Restructuring Manager (August 2018 – today)
• Supervisor in the Attica Department for large Corporate Loans (over Euro 300.000).
• Restructuring Corporate Loans through reviewing company’s Business Plans and suggesting a viable solution, both for the bank and the company.
• Providing information during External Audits, processing and monitoring the repayments of Corporate Loans.
• Accessing credit risk and probability to default and helping with the evaluation of bank’s IFRS provisions for each Corporate Loan.
Workout Division (August 2017 – July 2018)
• Head of a 3-member team which represented the bank in OCW Central HUB for the needs of the law about handling Corporate Debts (4469/2017).
Recoveries Corporate Banking (March 2017 – July 2017)
• Supervisor of a 5-member team of Recoveries Corporate Banking which was responsible for Credit Risk Management.
Athens Branch (May 2011 – February 2017)
• Assistant Manager, Credit Officer in charge of handling big corporate loans, cooperating with other banks for joint loans. Specialized in construction companies.
Syggrou Branch (November 2005 – April 2011)
• Branch Assistant in charge of all kinds of everyday bank transactions such as the counter, face-to face customer service, investing and insurance advisor, and dealing with account transactions and enquiries. My main responsibility was to deal with requests for Corporate Loans.
September 2005 – November 2005 ALL RESTAURANTS SA, Athens Greece
• Promoter of the company’s services (development of websites for Athenian restaurants, development of menu catalogues)
September 2002 – March 2003 EUROEKDOTIKI SA, Publishing Company, Athens Greece
· Salesman, Part-time job, working student
September 2007 – September 2009 UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS,
Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Department of Accounting and Finance
Grade 8.00 out of 10.00
Fields: Financial Statements Analysis, Business Plan- Viability Study, Online Banking Development, Accounting
September 2000 – September 2004 UNIVERSITY OF PIRAEUS, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Department of Banking and Financial Management
Grade 7.65 out of 10.00
Fields: Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Marketing, Logistics, Derivates, Investment Banking
September 1997 – June 2000 HIGH SCHOOL DIMPLOMA
Grade 19.50 out of 20.00
English: C2, Business fluent, Cambridge Proficiency in English
Spanish: B2, Diploma de Basico en Espanol
German: B1, Goethe Zertifikat Deutsch als Fremdsprache
Greek: Native speaker
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access