Customer Service Specialist
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence, earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self-development – help me achieve personal as well as organization goals, in an ethical way.
• B.E in Computer Science Engineering (2008 – 2012): Sriram Engineering College with 6.70 CGPA
• HSC from St Joseph’s AIBH Sec. School, Chennai (2006-2008) with 67%
• SSLC from St Joseph’s AIBH Sec. School, Chennai (2005-2006) with 69.5%
• Proficiency in Hardware
• proficiency in C & C++
• Hands on experience in Microsoft Office
Academic training/Papers presented:
• In-plant training on IBM I (AS/400) technology for 5 days at PMS Information Systems
• Industrial visit to Regional Telecom Training Centre, BSNL, Maraimalai Nagar
• Presented a paper on Internet Security at T-Blaze’11 conducted by Gojan School of Business & Technology
• In-plant training on JAVA Technology in SPIRO SOLUTIONS
Self Employed Entrepreneur – (April 2018 till date)
· Networking, Sales & Marketing
· Real Estate (Private & Bank properties)
· Crypto currency mining & its related products
· Block chain index funds
SPI Global Technologies, India, Chennai – July 2016 to March 2018 (Production Editor)
· Communicate directly with the author to ensure that their expectations are met while meeting the organizations standards – entire production of the book.
· Communicate with clients to facilitate movement of all print and digital products within a program before it moves to the production phase.
· Responsible for the full lifecycle of a program (main title plus supplements) from author engagement through close-out
· Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Groupon India, Chennai – November 2014 to June 2016 (Customer Service Representative)
● Provide Email & Chat support (Responding to queries raised by Customers regarding Products and deals purchased on the website)
IV Support Technology, Chennai – March 014 to November 2014 (Quality & Compliance Analyst)
● Auditing calls and chats and marking fatal errors
● Training new hires and explaining the Quality parameters that has to be followed – during a call or chat (to meet client’s expectations and service level agreements)
● Mentored new hires during their transition cycle.
CSS CORP, Chennai – April 2103 to November 2013 (Technical Support Engineer)
● The process included Customer and technical support
● Configuring BELKIN routers
● Network Troubleshooting
● Adaptor, Net CAM, Configuring ROKU media device and
Extra- Curricular Activities:
• Won the Second prize at the event “web pitch” held at R.M.K. Engineering college for the National level technical symposium
• Won Second prize in “Tech Quiz”, a National Level Symposium held at Sakthi Engineering College
• Participated in Road Safety Patrol activities for the period 2007-2008
• Participated in various activities like sports, drama, elocution and social activities
• Participated in the National Level Symposium conducted at Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering and Technology
• Participated in the Tamil-Nadu Inter Engineering Sports (TIES) meet held in Dindugal for Bodybuilding.
• Internet surfing to acquire knowledge across topics.
• Reading book.
• Sports and social activities.
Name : Dinesh Shanmugam
Date of Birth : 26th November 1990
Father’s Name : Shanmugam C (late)
Sex : Male
Marital status : Married
Spouse’s Name : Elizabeth Maria Rodgers
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Tamil (Write & Speak), Telugu (Speak)
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
01/03/2008 to 30/06/2012
Bachelor of Engineering at Sriram Engineering College
I’ve done my Bachelors in Engineering with core subject as Computer Science
July 2016 - March 2018
Production Editor at SPI Global Technologies
November 2014 - June 2016
Customer Service Representative at Groupon India Pvt Limited
April 2013 - November 2013
Technical Support Engineer at CSS Corp
Subscription required to View Contact Details. Subscribe Now