Chemistry & Biology Teacher
Dynamic, motivated and internationally-minded teacher in Science (Biology,
Chemistry & Natural Sciences) teacher with more than 20 years of experience. With an excellent teaching that progress over time is outstanding. Working hard to ensure that all learning gaps are closed between groups within the class. With excellent interpersonal
and IT communication skills to work closely with staff, students and parents. A fantasticclassroom practitioner who is dedicated to raising attainment levels and ensuring that each student makes continued progress. Exceptionally skilled and adaptable in planning and executing science classes of high level and impact in different curriculums such as British, Cambridge and International Baccalaureate. Strongly committed to team work and focus on Excellency of students.
• Bachelor degree in Chemistry (holding teaching certification)
• More than 15 years of experience teaching the following subjects:
▪ Cambridge AS and A Level Chemistry (9701)
▪ Cambridge IGCSE Level Chemistry (0620)
▪ IBDP Chemistry
• High School Diploma, Instituto Pestalozzi, Barranquilla/Atlantico –
Colombia, 1979 • BSc. Atlantic University. Licensed Teacher in Biology and Chemistry,
• Able to keep student focused in class by developing exciting an interested lesson
• Able to inspire, challenge and motivate students.
• Can effectively communicate and build rapports with other staff and parents.
• Giving information, emotional support and reassurance to pupils, their parents and fellow teachers.
• Adaptable and willing to try new ways of teaching andworking.
- Start in 1980 End in 1986
Bsc in Education in Chemistry and Biology at University Of Atlantic
Subscription required to View Contact Details. Subscribe Now