IT Cloud Solutions & Security
MSc.IT | MBA IT | CCISO | AZ-300 | AZ-500 | ECSA | ITIL | CCNP
·With 14 years of experience in working as a Technical Expert across platforms including Windows, Mac and Linux. More than 6 Years of Azure Cloud experience
·Driving IT department’s with IT Cloud & On-Premises Infrastructure, Design, Architecture, Security, Strategy, Implementation Disaster Recovery forward whilst protecting the businesses with latest updates, Design, Change Requirements, Security Threats and Cyber-Security.
·Increased company Net Profit Value over 25% by signing NDA, MOU, JV agreements, promoting company presence and brand value in the market via Social Media marketing.
·Help partners develop their Data Platform and Analytics practices on SQL and Azure, including delivering offers to the market based on Professional Services and Managed Services.
·Streamlined business objectives which lead to cut in company expenditures by 30%. Overseeing and determining Time Frames for major IT Projects including System Updates, Upgrades, Migrations, Disaster Recovery Management and Outages for End Clients.
·Working knowledge of multiple IT Tools like, Dynatrace, Splunk, FortiNAC, Manage Engine, Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Cloud based Solutions and Penetration Testing Tools etc.
·Effective Disaster Recovery / Security / Compliance / Governance / Risk Policies and Procedures. Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
·Strong Client Facing Skills and an Acute understanding of Consulting. Responsible and Accountable for the Coordinated Management of Multiple Concurrent Projects directed toward Strategic Business Activities and Support the Disaster Recovery (DR) Program through knowledge, engagement and communication among various organizations including leadership, business continuity, application support teams, and operations for high availability Data Center Infrastructure based installation, Migration, and Consolidation Projects.
·Broad knowledge of Data Centre Cloud Services and Technologies in Cloud Services of Amazon AWS Or Microsoft Azure Or Google Cloud or Cloud services from IBM, HP, Dell Etc.
·Delivered Multiple Projects in Cloud Services as part of Data Centre Transformation and Consolidation activities like Build, Migration, Upgrade. Developed and maintained detailed Project Plans while adhering to Data Center Operations Project Methodology. Ensuring that Projects meet timeline, Scope and Budget Requirements.
·Mobile Technologies Infrastructure upgrades, Server, Telecom, Test Environment, Deployments, Backup and Recovery. Ensure all appropriate Documentation, Requirements, Design and Test Specifications and other required Deliverables are created and Reviewed/Approved by external and internal stakeholders.
·Project Management of Integrations/Consolidation of Legacy Data Centers across regions to Central DC of Customer/Atos. Knowledge of VMware Migration, Server Migrations (All Flavors), Routers and Switches Migration, Server Migration, Racks / Cabinets, Security Devices. Able to construct a Migration Planning Workbook, Detailing Excel, MS Project, MS Visio and other Resources.
·Broad understanding of Project Management Methodology (e.g. PMBOK, Prince2, Agile, Scrum, ITIL, ISO, NIST).
·Knowledge of multiple system coding languages like C, C++, Java, JSON, Python, PowerShell etc.
·Understanding the TCO of Client’s existing SAP landscape and map it to the right cloud architecture for the best fit business case. Present the integrated SAP solution to the client and participate in solution defense/yellow pad sessions for Cloud Infrastructure.
·Good understanding of SAP homogeneous and heterogeneous OS/DB migrations techniques using SAP tools like SWPM, DMO, Database export/import. Good experience in SAP Infrastructure sizing on Public cloud.
·Hands-on experience with cloud build automation using Terraforms/Azure Resource Manager and AWS CloudFormation Templates. Hands on experience of High Availability Architecture and Disaster Recovery design for different SAP Modules which is certified, tested and cost effective. Experience with High-Availability cluster design (SIOS, NFS, RedHat, SUSE, Windows).
Head Of Projects | GITACS LLC | Feb 2019 – Present | Muscat, Oman.
1. Currently managing and guiding a business unit of 75 Technicians, Engineers, Team Leaders and Managers.
2. Creating actionable deliverables for the five change management levers, Communications Plan, Sponsor Roadmap, Coaching Plan, Training Plan, Resistance Management Plan.
3. Identifying, analyzing and preparing Risk Mitigation Tactics. Managed and reported on the allocation of IT Budget.
4. Data Center Consolidation, Virtualization project consolidating multiple global DC’s to Single/Dual DC.
5. Provide consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing project analyses to stakeholders relating to tracking progress through implementation hardware and software life cycles. Design, Build, and Setup (Data Center Setup/Design, Space Management, ITIL (CMDB, Asset Management).
6. Achieve Project Milestones through regular Cross-Functional Project Meetings to review Schedule, Status, Issues and to ensure Conflict Resolution and Risk Mitigation.
7. Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of Training Programs for the employees.
8. Participate in damage and impact assessments with other recovery partners. Organize Recovery-Planning processes to fully engage stakeholders and Identify Recovery Objectives, Priorities, Resources, capabilities, and recovery capacity.
9. In-depth knowledge of key Azure services – VM, Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Site Recovery, VNet, Redis Cache, Resource Manager, Azure Diagnostics OMS, Traffic Manager, Azure CDN, Azure Notification Hubs, Azure Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure as Code, IaaS, PaaS, NSG, DR, VM, VNET, NSG, Backup/Restore, DR, Jumpbox etc.
10. Continually communicated recovery priorities to government liaisons, recovery stakeholders, employees, and the community using load balancing, geo-redundancy, CDN and VPN technologies as part of the Azure DR Backup Plan.
11. Incorporate critical mitigation, resilience, sustainability and accessibility building measures into the recovery plans and efforts. Lead the development of an actionable and feasible recovery plan based on available funding and capacity.
12. Expertise in designing, creating and administration of Windows Clusters in the Azure cloud used by SQL Server Databases in AlwaysON cluster mode with 5+ years specialized Windows Clustering experience.
13. Experience in designing, implementing Windows Server High Availability, Virtualization, Clustering for critical SQL workloads on Windows servers deployed in Azure Cloud Platform.
14. Worked in designing deploying supporting High Availability, (HA) Virtualization, Windows Servers, Microsoft Data Centre’s, Field Engineer, Resource Engineer in premier technology corporations – Microsoft Corporation and or OEM Partners of Microsoft.
IT & DIT Manager | Resolution Films | Mar 2018 – Dec 2018 | Doha, Qatar.
1. Designed complete IT Infrastructure from scratch, planned and executed the migration of existing systems.
2. Rebuilding and Recovering of corrupted Film Archiving Database and helped develop scripts for automation of the ingestion and file conversion to desired requirements.
3. Directing Information Technology Strategies, Policies, and Procedures by evaluating organizations outcomes by Identifying Problems, Evaluating Trends, Anticipating Changes.
4. Completing Projects by Coordinating Resources, Time Tables with Departments and Data Center.
5. Verifying Application Results by Conducting System Audits of Technologies Implemented.
6. Preserved Assets by Implementing Disaster Recovery & Back-Up Procedures with Information Security & Control Structures.
7. Assessment of vendors and developed test strategies for new hardware and software.
8. Develop, understand, plan and direct testing necessary for a successful DR test exercise
9. Schedule and lead DR exercises and certifications efforts to ensure compliance with DR Program objectives and KPIs
10. Produce Disaster Recovery reporting and metrics at agreed frequency. Track and manage any project risks, issues, and dependencies.
IT Services Technical Specialist | Doha Film Institute | Aug 2010 – Feb 2018 | Doha, Qatar.
1. Successfully managed and completed more than 20 Projects.
2. Complete Edit Suite, XSAN, Metadata controller and Final Cut Server Support and Hardware maintenances.
3. Managing new hire’s process and giving Welcome Orientation to new hired staff.
4. Temp/Permanent Infrastructure setup, planning, Networking and troubleshooting of systems, printers, Software’s and applications.
5. Streamlining the Hardware/Applications for remote support and quick access.
6. Designed security solution for Doha Film Institute.
7. Developing Maintenance Strategy for Hardware, Laptops, Printers, Server Room Air-conditioners and UPS.
8. Configuration and installation of Cisco routers, Switches and firewalls.
9. Troubleshooting network connectivity & fixing network breaks. Working with routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, VTP.
10. Expert in installation, configuration & support with ITIL framework to Microsoft server 2003/2008/2012, active directory, RAID, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SSL, terminal server/services, enterprise antivirus Symantec/Sophos and UPS.
11. Developed IT strategies, managed projects and IT procurement, planning, scheduling, testing & commissioning.
12. Citrix, SAP, Oracle 1st and 2nd level user support.
13. Adopted a business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) strategy that kept data, apps safe and workloads online by using Azure Cosmos DB.
IT Helpdesk Executive | TADMUR HOLDING | Oct 2008 – Jul 2009 | Doha, Qatar.
Technical Engineer | JETS Projects | Oct 2007 – Sep 2008 | Doha, Qatar.
Network & Systems Support Engineer| Nipuna Services Limited | Feb 2006 – Aug 2007 | Hyderabad, India.
Sales Executive | Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank | Nov 2004 – Jan 2006 | Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Mahatma Gandhi University
Hardware Engineering & Diploma in Computer Applications.
Cloud Security | Network Security | Project Management | Risk Management | Analytical Thinking | IT Management | VOIP | IT Operations | IT Service Management | ITIL | Firewalls | Intrusion Detection System | Software Documentation | Information Security | CyberSecurity | IT Strategy | Cisco Technologies | Interpersonal Skills | Azure Disaster Recovery as A Service | Azure Site Recovery.
Honors & Awards
1. Good Citizen | Al Rayyan TV. I was showcased on the National television for being a good citizen of Doha.
2. Best Actor | Story – T-Boy Short Film by Maryam Al Sahli | New York Film Academy | Al Jazeera English.
3. 1st Prize Huawei’s Product launch event held in Muscat, Oman.
4. Cyber Security Certificate by successfully completing a penetration test in Cybervie Security Hyderabad.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Certification Number: H391-0090
AZ-300 – Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer
License Date – February 2020
Credential ID – 552134
EC-Council’s Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
License Date – Feb 2020
Credential ID – ECC9703614582
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA)
Credential ID –
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Credential ID –
IT Information Library Foundations Certification (ITIL)
Credential ID –
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Credential ID –
Symantec Certified Specialist – Endpoint Protection 14
Credential ID –
Crisis Communication & Media Skills
Cyber Security Professional
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration | Certification Number: D963-5667
Microsoft Certified Professional: Microsoft Certified Professional | Certification Number: E914-4331
Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2008 | Certification Number: D721-2475
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration | Certification Number: C137-7880
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration | Certification Number: C137-7879
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration | Certification Number: C137-7878
Microsoft® Certified IT Professional: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008 | Certification Number: C137-7881
I believe with my experience and academic background I will be able to handle similar tasks of any complexity and magnitude. I am available to join immediately within 15 days. I am willing to relocate.
Subscription required to View Contact Details. Subscribe Now