Risk and Business Continuity Officer
– Open to all Nationalities with excellent experience in the Banking and Finance Sector.
– Candidates on transferable visa and available to start immediately are preferred.
– Identifies Client’s exposure to internal and external threats and makes appropriate disaster prevention and recovery plans to ensure the future of the organization.
– Establish and manage the BCM framework, and ensure alignment to Client incident management model (emergency response and crisis management structure), IT Service Continuity processes and Crisis communications procedures. This includes
– the development/update of the BCM policy/procedures
– the development/update of the BCM methodology (i.e. Business Impact Analysis & BC Plans)
– supporting the implementation of BCM across the various divisions/entities by supporting entities with the development of their BIA & BCP
– deliver appropriate training sessions/scenario exercises – Primary point of contact for BCM in Client
-Working with all department to cover all the risks and what is related to BCM.
-Risk report and the communication with Board & Client.
-The focal point for conducting any reports in the Risk department.
Interested candidates may submit their CVs to [email protected]
Skills & Experience
Risk Management, Business Continuity
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...