Admin, HR and Account
PRAVEEN SHAMA POOJARY
Accountant with a MBA degree, 4+ years’ work related experience and strong back ground in Finance and Accounting and 6+ experience in HR and admin field as well. Seeking employment as an HR Officer in a reputed Organization.
KEY SKILLS: –
ü Bank Reconciliation
ü Trail Balance
ü Expenses reconciliation
ü Petty cash Handle
ü Online Bank Transaction
ü Project Revenue Working Sheet
ü Final settlment
ü Labour Law and Procedure
WORK EXPERIENCE: –
Company Name : SK Engineering and Construction Co. Ltd, Kuwait
Job Title : Accountant
Tenure : 2019-May-01 ~ till Present
Office : Kuwait SK E&C Branch Office
Reporting to : SH Lee (Account Manager)
Account System : SAP
· Responsible for verify the vendor invoices
· Responsible for Creating New Vendor and Customer registration
· Assist in the process of month-end closing procedures; generate journal entries.
· Assisted Account Manager with preparation of monthly report;
o Cash and Bank Balance verification
o Monthly Budget allocation
o Account Payable
o JV balance compare with SK EC
o Accrual reports
o Calculate variances between actual expenses and budget forecast
o Cash management
o Payment approval Process
o Reconciliation and settlment
· Responsible for Prepare cheque’s for vendor O/s payment and collect receipt upon invoice amount.
· Responsible for Online Bank transfers.
· Responsible for prepare Trial Balance
· Verify all payment against the invoices and account payables
· Review invoices and requisitions/PO/DN for satisfactory payment approval.
· Maintain copies / Scan copy of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
· Reconcile bank and cash statements.
· Reconcile with Vendor Statement per request up on O/s.
· Resolve and escalate issues timely.
· Cash withdrawal per project request and make vouchers.
· Responsible for calculate Korean Salary, Kuwait Salary and Staffs Salary
Company Name : SK Engineering and Construction Co. Ltd, Kuwait
Job Title : HR /Admin Officer
Tenure : 2014-May-01 to 2019-April-2019
Project : MGC Project, Wafra
Client : KGOC
Reporting to : Jung Baek Choi (Admin Manager)
Work as part of a team in account department ensuring that wages are paid correctly and on time. Also responsible for analyzing and reporting on Salary data for respective manager & involved in running employee benefits and final settlement.
Duties (HR / Admin):
· Calculation of Salary/Payroll over 50 employees.
· Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
· Calculation of Driver and Staffs Over time.
· Calculation of final settlements Subject to Kuwait Law.
· Updating Salary data into the company provided software.
· Verifying and confirming In/Out time card of staffs
· Preparing HR related Letters
· Maintaining register of Annual Leave, Sick leave and Other Emergency Leave.
· Add new /delete terminated staffs on the provided systems.
· Respond to employee queries as related to payroll etc.
· Preparing employment Contract for new joiner and renewal contract during expiry of contract.
· Maintaining Staffs personal files and credentials confidentially.
· Responsible for track and verify employee working hours on daily basis.
· Keep track employees RP renewal and Visa Cancellation.
· Coordinating with various departments for the requirement.
· Controlling and observing office boy and Cleaner at Client Office.
Duties (General Affair):
· Purchase & Distributing the Office printing and stationary.
· In charge for order office utilities such as Diesel, Potable Water this will be scheduled according to site requirements.
· Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness at office and warehouse area.
· In charge for office and Toilet Consumables.
· In charge for office drinking water arrangement.
· Responsible for handling the petty cash and preparing payment application during the absence of account staff.
· In charge for Booking flight tickets.
· In charge for Company vehicle to arrange staffs and Manager.
· Keep track Vehicle KM and Regular Periodical Service.
Company Name : SK E&C – KCT JV, India
Designation : HR Officer cum Account Support Staff
Tenure : 4 years (01 April 2010 to 30th April 2014)
Project : Central Govt. Project, Storage of Underground Cavern Project
Client : ISPRL (Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Ltd India
Reporting to : B.W Lee and BK Kang (Admin Manager)
ü Coordinate the interview with the respective department and Joining Formalities.
ü Calculation of payroll and Settlement.
ü Maintain the company’s payroll for Over 500 employees & Over 1000 Laborers.
ü In charge for create Site ID card (Digital and Manual).
ü Opening Bank accounts for Staffs.
ü Follow-up with manpower Supplier credit their Labour salary on time.
ü In charge for check the supplier’s wages register book and submitted at Labour Ministry office.
ü In charge for Drafting Offer Letter, Experience Letter and Termination letter.
ü Keep Maintaining and updating the office notice board in concern with “Minimum Monthly Wages” as per Central Govt Wages Act.
ü Keep the Staffs personal Information and their credentials confidentially.
ü Responsible for calculation of PF and ESI and prepare the Challan for payment.
ü Calculation of Employees TDS on Salaries.
ü Maintaining Staffs Leave Records (Annual Leave, Casual Leave and Sick leave).
ü Coordinate with Charted accountant for payment of Employees TDS.
ü Calculating Bonus, medical allowance and Food allowance.
ü Filling and calculating Annual and half year return of statutory compliances.
ü In charge of Vehicle Insurance such as LMV, HMV and machinery Insurance, Tax card, Fitness certificate.
ü In charge for Labour matters (Licence etc.,) and/or any other matters with ALC/Police/Local administration as/when required.
ü Physically checking the Labour and staff attendance in inside/Outside tunnel and site area.
ü In charge for Flight ticket booking, VISA renewal, Agreement renewal, Residential permit of Korean staffs.
ü Payment Entry and journal voucher in tally.
ü Prepared company accounts and tax returns for audit.
ü Preparation of payment cheque for vendors.
ü Bank reconciliation statement.
ü Calculation of TDS, Service tax.
ü TDS entries, staff’s income tax calculation, filling and e-returns.
ü Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
ü Handling of petty cash expenses.
Company Name : Wuerth India Pvt. Ltd. Mangalore
Job Title : Branch Accountant
Tenure : 1 Year 4 months (Dec 2008 to March 2010)
Account Software : FACT
ü To manage day to day operations of the accounts department, routine work as follows;
– Generate the Sales Invoices and Billing ( monthly turnover of Rs. 80,00,000) in FACT software.
– Prepare payment Application and Voucher entry in FACT.
– Create new vendor and add the details.
– Prepare Suspense Cash as request from the Sales manager.
– Request petty cash release cheque with H.O.
– Physical stock check with Tally entry.
– Report daily sales to sales Manager and to Head Quarter Germany.
– Report daily cash in/out to Sales manager.
– Deposit cash and cheque in to the Bank.
– Every day sent payment request to Vendor up on Sales order.
– Follow-up order request from Vendor.
– Visit Vendor shop to collect cash/cheque.
– Reconcile manual cash book with tally entry book.
– Support for Packing and labeling.
– Cash and cheque entries in system.
ü Bank reconciliation to be done in every month end and to be report H.O.
ü Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 200+ employees.
ü Calculation of Monthly Sales Tax / VAT , Service Tax and TDS filling return
ü Preparation of Various report for Manager like cash / cheque collection, sales & sales return report.
ü Prepare cheque for House Rent in every month end.
ü Responsible for maintaining the accounting filing system both digitally and in hard copy.
ü Ensuring that information is accurately collated & entered into systems
ü Inputting of supplier invoices and employee expense claims to the ledgers
ü Fixed Asset accounting, reconciliations and depreciation journals.
ü Receiving Sales order from the sales representative of the company
ü Tracking the Company Sales
ü Checking and handling Inventory stock every end of day and reconcile with book of accounts and Physical stock.
ü Cash/cheque deposited in to bank every day.
ü Monitored and recorded company expenses.
ü Maintain fixed asset register up to date.
ü Maintaining all account Related works.
ü Daily , weekly and monthly cash / sales turnover report reporting at HO
ü Maintaining office & Stores Inventory Stocks.
Company Name : CAhead Info Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore
Designation : Account Assistant
Duration : 15th June 2008-17th Dec-2008
ü Updating Petty Cash Register on every day.
ü Maintain books of accounts in Tally.
ü Maintain of all type accounting vouchers entry.
ü Preparation of Quarterly SaleTax/Vat,TDS & Filling Return.
ü Fees Collection & Accounting.
ü E-filing of Income Tax return.
ü Salary calculation.
ü Generation of pay slips in PDF format based on Salary Statement.
ü Bank Statement request letter for HDFC & SBI On 1st day of Every month.
ü Filling of PF forms 5 & 10.
ü Generation of Copy of Professional Tax Form 5-A.
PART TIME JOB EXPERIENCE:
Company Name : Bhat & Associates, Bangalore
Designation : Auditing Experience
Tenure : 6 Months (Evening time work after 4 pm to 9 pm )
ü Verified Bills/Invoice with Financial Statements, Justification of expenses of Club and trust
ü Prepare Bank Reconciliation
ü Checking all Purchase and Sales statements, handling Petty Cash Expenses.
ü Checking approval for above expenses.
Year of Passing
ICFAI National College
Karnataka PU Board
Secondary school Board,
ü Tally ERP 9, Fact 1, SAP
ü OPLMS (Payroll Software)
ü MS Office Excel, Word & PP
ü Father’s Name : Shama Poojary
ü Date of Birth : 1985-Sept-17
ü Marital Status : Married
ü Nationality : Indian
ü Languages known : English, Hindi, Kannada & Tulu
Karnataka State, India
MBA at ICFAI
BANKING AND FINANCE
- 01/05/2014-TILL WORKING
HR , ACCOUNT AND ADMIN OFFER at SK ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access